Register for one course, get a second for half off!
Registration for fall 2014 eLearning courses will open on Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014.
Course offerings for fall include
- Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms (Intel)
- Classroom Management
- Collaboration in the Digital Classroom (Intel)
- Differentiating Instruction: Empowering All Learners
- Early Childhood Book Reading Practices
- Early Childhood: Learning with iPads
- Going Mobile: Capturing the Power of Smart Phones, Tablets, Apps and More
- Google Tools for Schools
- Project-Based Approaches (Intel)
- The Power of Blogs
- The Right Blend: Blended and Hybrid Learning for the K-12 Classroom
The fall 2014 semester will begin on Oct. 8 and continue through Nov. 25, 2014.
If you register for one course this fall, your second course is half off! No need for a coupon code–the discount will be calculated at registration.