Registration now for fall 2014 elearning for Educators courses!
Register for one course, get a second for half off!
Course offerings for fall include
- Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms (Intel)
- Classroom Management
- Collaboration in the Digital Classroom (Intel)
- Differentiating Instruction: Empowering All Learners
- Early Childhood Book Reading Practices
- Early Childhood: Learning with iPads
- Going Mobile: Capturing the Power of Smart Phones, Tablets, Apps and More
- Google Tools for Schools
- Project-Based Approaches (Intel)
- The Power of Blogs
- The Right Blend: Blended and Hybrid Learning for the K-12 Classroom
The fall 2014 semester will begin on Oct. 8 and continue through Nov. 25, 2014.
And this semester, if you register for one course, a second course is 50 percent off! No need for a coupon code. When prompted in the registration process, select Fall Promotion: Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off. The discount will be applied at the end of registration.
Can districts and organizations participate in the promotion? Yes! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 884-7202 for more information.
For Fall 2014 course descriptions, our full catalog, or to register, visit the eLearning for Educators website.