Registration for eMINTS eLearning for Educators winter 2015 sesmester is NOW OPEN!
Register for one course, get a second for half off!
Course offerings for winter include the following:
- Designing Meaningful Digital Learning: Not Your 90s Webquest — NEW!
- The Role of Questions in an Early Childhood Classroom — NEW!
- Engaging Students with Rigorous Literacy Strategies (updated)
- Getting Started in the School Library Profession (updated)
- Going Mobile: Capturing the Power of Smart Phones, Tablets, Apps and More
- Google Tools for Schools
- Early Childhood Learning With iPads
- Effective Instruction for Virtual School Students
- Classroom Management
- Power of Blogs
Once again, we’ll be offering our Register for One Course, Get Another Course Half Off promotion. No code is required to take advantage of this offer; simply select Winter Promotion: Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off. The discount will be applied at the end of registration.
The winter 2014 semester will begin on Feb. 25 and continue through April 15, 2015.
Can districts and organizations participate in the promotion? Yes! Please contact us at email@example.com or (573) 884-7202 for more information.
For winter 2015 course descriptions, our full catalog, or to register, visit our course registration page.
Learn more about the eMINTS eLearning for Educators program.
Learn more about earning graduate credit.