Registration is officially open for the eMINTS eLearning summer. Courses begin June 10, 2015.
Course offerings for summer semester include the following:
- Chromebooks in the Classroom (New!)
- More Google Tools for Schools (New!)
- Going Visual: Using and Creating Infographics for Learning (New!)
- Classroom Management
- Designing Meaningful Digital Learning (New Winter 2015)
- Early Childhood: Learning with iPads (updated for iOS 8)
- Getting Started in the School Library Profession
- Going Mobile K-12
- Google Tools for Schools
- Project Based Approaches (Intel)
- The Role of Questions in an Early Childhood Classroom(New Winter 2015)
Click for more information about the eMINTS eLearning program.
Click for information about graduate credit.