Registration for the eMINTS eLearning is NOW OPEN.
Course offerings for winter semester include the following:
- Digital Age Learning with iPads (NEW)
- ELLs in the Mainstream Classroom (NEW)
- Online Tools for Digital Age Learning (NEW)
- More Google Tools
- Chromebooks in the Classroom
- Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms (Intel)
- Computational Thinking and Simulations in the Classroom (NEW)
NOTE: Up to 50 seats and included software are available for this course at no cost to participants, thanks to a Google Grant.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving with Game Design
NOTE: A limited number of 20 scholarship seats will be available for those wishing to participate in a research study. The scholarship includes course registration fee, an Agent Sheets building site license for at least one year, and a $200 stipend upon completion of all of the requirements. Please see the full course description for more details and to review the requirements.
Courses begin February 24, 2016.
Follow us on Twitter at @elearn4edu for discount codes and updates!
Click for more information about the eMINTS eLearning program.
Click for information about taking our courses for graduate credit.