The Common Core seeks deeper student understanding through questioning, drawing conclusions and making inferences. Students must ask questions and present information for this to be possible. Build a classroom community which values each individual and encourages teamwork.
In this session participants will:
- Identify Common Core standards that seek inquiry based learning practices
- Practice questioning techniques with peers
- Develop techniques that foster a community safe for constructive criticism and growth
- Audience: All K-12 educational professionals, including curriculum and instructional and technology specialists can benefit
- Duration/Format: 4 hours in a F2F environment with a collaborative group dynamic
After selecting sessions, or if you have questions about integrating some or all of the sessions into a customized PD, contact eMINTS at (573) 884-7202 or firstname.lastname@example.org