Build Digital Age classrooms in your school where technology supports high-quality standards-based teaching and learning.
Teachers use the eMINTS model to create authentic learning experiences for students that lead to deep learning where students become the kind of collaborators, innovators, and problem-solvers called for in the modern workplace.
With Powerful Goals
eMINTS Comprehensive professional development programs are designed to help teachers meet eMINTS National Center’s Competencies for 21st Century Learning. Learn more about the competencies and our instructional model.
- become facilitators of student inquiry
- motivate students with authentic learning experiences
- personalize instruction and manage diverse learners
- use technology as a tool to promote student thinking and collaboration
- develop college and career ready skills
- tackle real-world problems
- manage digital information
- take risks and share successes
- choose appropriate technology to collaborate, communicate and create
Recognized for Quality
- Mastery level alignment with ISTE standards for teachers
- Meets What Works Clearinghouse standards for Strong Evidence of Effectiveness
- eMINTS classrooms are in 11 states and New South Wales Australia
In my 35 years as an educator, eMINTS is the most powerful program for positively impacting teacher practice that I have ever seen.