Program Series Information
For the most significant impact, district wide participation is encouraged; we offer PD for a variety of roles. Here’s the basic information for all of these programs.
- eMINTS Comprehensive is the teacher PD component of a series of our signature full scale, long term district renewal program.
- PD4ETS (PD for Educational Technology Specialists) provides train the trainer supports so that districts can sustain and scale eMINTS programming.
- eMINTS 4 All Trains educators with students above and below the official eMINTS classrooms.
- eMINTS 4 Techs Training Technology Specialists in eMINTS Comprehensive implementation supports.
• We encourage all educators, including the principal, subject-area specialists, technology specialists and the library media specialist in a school to become involved• Equipment options are suggested to meet recommended functionality• Intended for Grades 3+, including multi-grade, Special education classrooms, LEP or ELL students, Gifted, Title I and traditional classrooms
- Research based and proven
- Developed in collaboration with the world class University of Missouri College of Education
- Earned a Master Seal of Alignment under rigorous review by ISTE
eMINTS4Administrators Program Details
The eMINTS Full Scale Programs involve a multi-year commitment which produce remarkable impacts. Here are the eMINTS4Administrators Program component details.
- One-day meeting to kick off the school year.
On-site walkthrough visits to provide support to principals as they work with their eMINTS teachers (October-November)
- eMINTS National Center Conference in Columbia, MO . Attend one, two or three days of conference with a new strand of sessions designed for school and district administrators.
- Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing session to discuss spring data collections and other topics of interest (March )
- PLN activities to share information about eMINTS from the administrator’s perspective.
What Participants Say
eMINTS has been a very positive addition to my life and the lives of the teachers that I work with. It has helped create a community of learners from all grade levels who come together to support each other and learn from each other.
One of the most valuable components of my training was the peer visit. Being able to watch a master teacher at work in an eMINTS classroom was really a highlight.
In my 35 years as an educator, eMINTS is the most powerful program for positively impacting teacher practice that I have ever seen.