Guiding Initial Questions
- How many teachers in the district or building are interested in the eMINTS instructional model and are willing to make the time commitment necessary to change their teaching styles? (Possibly identify potential candidates.)
- How many Comprehensive eMINTS classrooms can we support financially and technically? (Most grants require more than one classroom or subject area and eMINTS recommends that schools and districts implement eMINTS on a systemic basis with at least two Comprehensive eMINTS classrooms per school to begin.)
- How many eMINTS4All classrooms? (eMINTS4All classrooms are usually grade levels directly above and below the eMINTS Comprehensive classes.)
- Who will deliver the eMINTS professional development to teachers?
(Note: in Missouri, eMINTS staff can deliver the PD or a certified eMINTS district trainer can do so. Outside of Missouri, usually districts provide an individual who can complete the eMINTS train-the-trainer program, PD4ETS)
- Do we have the support of our school board and community? If so, what are the indicators of support?
- What are our possible funding sources?