Implementing iPads for your district? Get started with confidence!
Get comfortable with the basics of managing and setting up your iPads.
In this session participants will:
- Identify basic functions and program basic device settings
- Personalize your device settings to meet your classrooms needs
- Explore and learn to download apps that can improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Find techniques to keep devices safe and functioning through appropriate maintenance
- All K-14 educational professionals seeking to learn iPad primary functions will benefit
- Come to the session with an iPad; Classroom use iPads, a Projector and Internet Connectivity are recommended for classroom implementation
- Duration of 4 hours in a F2F environment with a collaborative dynamic
After selecting sessions, or if you have questions about integrating some or all of the sessions into a customized PD, contact eMINTS at (573) 884-7202 or email@example.com