Imagine sending students a question and seeing responses in a chart format instantly. Immediate feedback helps check for understanding and modify instruction, allowing more time spend on learning gaps, not repeating mastered content, maximizing instructional time.
Explore tools to instantly quiz students, collect student feedback and visualize results. Learn strategies tools to incorporate peer grading, digital portfolios, and student self-reflection into your classroom.
In this session participants will:
- Create, format and share a form and spreadsheet
- Practice applying various functions to data
- Create and edit graphs/charts, providing better decision making and instant lesson adjustments
- Analyze the differences between using digital spreadsheets and traditional paper
- Audience: All K-12 educational professionals, including curriculum and instructional and technology specialists can benefit
- Duration/Format: 4 hours in a F2F environment with a collaborative group dynamic
After selecting sessions, or if you have questions about integrating some or all of the sessions into a customized PD, contact eMINTS at (573) 884-7202 or email@example.com