Why Choose eMINTS Professional Development?
- eMINTS is part of the nationally ranked University of Missouri College of Education.
- All of our professional developers have a background as classroom teachers
- Our staff members have an average of 12 years experience working with schools to implement eMINTS PD.
Learn more about the eMINTS National Center.
- The eMINTS comprehensive PD program was the first to earn the ISTE Mastery Seal of Alignment.
- Staff certifications include: Intel, Google Education Trainer, Cognitive Coaching, Symbaloo and SMARTboard
- We are an affiliate member of the Partnership for 21st Century Schools.
Learn more about our awards and affiliations
- Increased Achievement: Statistically significant improvements on student standardized test scores
- Inspired Students: students are more engaged, perform better and are more motivated
- Inspired Teachers: educators report higher motivation and excitement for their profession
Make a Difference
More Reasons to Choose eMINTS
- We have been supporting schools since 1999.
- eMINTS certified teachers are in 3,000+ classrooms; serving 35,000+ students.
- eMINTS programs are in 2 countries, 11 states, 6 institutions of higher education.
- 250+ school/district instructional specialists are certified to implement eMINTS PD.
- eMINTS has a catalog of 40+ online courses.
- 40% of participants choose to earn University of Missouri graduate credit.